In Lavalette, a mobile home was destroyed by fire

In Lavalette, a mobile home was destroyed by fire

In the early hours of the morning, Saturday December 3, residents of the Malepère district were awakened by the sirens of the fire brigade.

While it was parked, the tenant’s guest house suddenly caught fire. Fortunately, a handyman who was passing by nearby raised the alarm and even turned into an ambulance to try and control the flames.

Indeed, the intensity of the fire and the immediate proximity of the kindergarten could have serious and severe consequences for the building.

With the quick and efficient intervention of the firemen, the fire was extinguished before it spread.

At the scene, Mayor René Milhau made his first observations and seemed relieved, despite the violence of the incident.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *